How do I begin homeschooling in Oregon? Do I have to submit test scores? How do I connect with other Oregonian homeschoolers? What is the best way to teach math to my teenager? If you are full of questions, you've come to the right place. Inside you'll find all the tools and information you need to successfully home educate in Oregon.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oregon and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Top 5 Reasons to Home School
Northwest Charlotte Mason Group
Legal Directory By State
Am I Qualified to Homeschool My Child?
Not Back to School Camp - Oregon
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Absorbent Mind
Cognitive Styles and Learning Strategies: Understanding Style Differences in Learning and Behaviour
Home Organizing Workbook: Clearing Your Clutter, Step-By-Step
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
Miserly Moms: Living on One Income in a Two-Income Economy
Quote of the Day
One of the most important effects of the study of a subject should be the development of a spirit of inquiry. The ability to ask real questions is more useful than the capacity to answer simple ones.Raymond Harris